It’s a New Year! I want to keep running to the finish line. The only life prize that matters is the one that has been promised by God, through Jesus Christ … eternal life with him. I’m not there yet, God knows I’m not!!! But I’m committing to leaving the junk and mistakes of 2020 back there … and moving on in 2021, allowing His Spirit to guide and direct me, and doing every single thing for the sake of His glory.
No! I’m not yet all that God wants me to be … but I’m pushing hard to let Him change me, mold me AND make me all that He’s called me to be. It’s what my Savior wants from me. It is why He made me His own!!! (Philippians 3: 12 – 15) So … for 2021, I want to keep moving after some things and add new things that’ll help me be what He wants me to be.
So here’s my 21 for 2021:
- Focus on the problem solver, not the problem (preach Reginald!)
- Believe I can do things, because He told me to do them
- Love, even when the love is not returned
- Forgive, even if it happens again
- Repent and repent again
- Ask for the filling of the Holy Spirit each and every day
- Extend mercy to people, just as I beg for mercy from Him
- Grace, I’ll give it to others just as He gives it to me
- Share my joy
- Speak truth
- Build friendships
- Pour in to relationships that I’ve neglected
- Be a respecting baby sister – listening to and being taught by my older sisters, who are amazingly God filled women
- Listen and learn from the Word of God
- Love and pour truth into my children and grandchildren
- Truly take care of my physical body
- Lead well in every role God has placed me in
- Serve well in every place God has sent me
- Love, obey, adore, serve, encourage, care for, invest in … my wonderful gift of a husband
- Serve, obey, glorify, uplift, reflect, praise, submit to, listen to, talk to … my God, my Savior, my King, my Father, my All In All
- Yield and Submit fully to The Almighty God!! Living fully for His will, His glory, His purpose … for the sake of His Kingdom!
Happy New Year, friends and family!!!
Let’s take the next step in wonderful new ways for the sake of His glory!!
For His glory … let us ALL be willing to do anything!!!