I’ve millions, billions of things to thank Him for … here are five things on my mind …
“I have so many things to thank God for! I could thank Him for an entire day!!” (Sing BJT!)
- I thank Him for my LIFE!! Both my physical life AND my eternal life!! He created me and He gave me my salvation! Hallelujah!
- I thank Him for His protection. All physical, all spiritual and all mental. Safe flights and safe roadside travels; protection from snares and traps of the enemy; protection from hurtful thoughts, actions and words from people who meant me harm. Hallelujah!
- I thank Him for my purpose. He has taken all of me, every gift and talent & every weakness and limitation, and used me for the sake of His glory. Grateful! Hallelujah!
- I thank Him for my family. A wonderful husband; children that love Him; wonderful grandchildren; godly sisters, nieces and nephews. Hallelujah!
- I thank Him for being my God; my Father; my Savior; my King; my Provider; my Peace; my Joy; my Love; my Strength; my Light; my Friend; my Banner; my Protection; my Help; my Healer; my EVERYTHING!!
Praying that all of you will start your Thanksgiving Day today and keep that Thanksgiving going for the next 365 days!!!
He’s Worthy! I Rejoice!! I magnify His Name!!