- I’ve been justified by faith.
- Because of this favor with God, I am experiencing peace with God
- My peace with God is because of my belief in and my faith in Jesus, who is the Christ
- The peace I have is connected to the grace that I’m given always; because of my faith in and my belief in God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)
- Because of these things, I’m rejoicing in the hope of His glory!
Don’t know if you get it, but the peace and joy in my heart are so real this morning!!
“Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God.” Romans 5:1-2