It’s my Birthday! God has allowed me to see another year! I have joined the 50 club! I Am Grateful!
If you know me well, you know that I love to gift gifts – so my 50th birthday gift to you is to share 18 things I learned in my own life or in dealing with others that I will carry into 2018.
- I’m not responsible for anyone’s actions but my own.
- Better to preserve a relationship than to hold on to my right to be right.
- Failures are not optional; they WILL happen. Learn from them and move on.
- Family … be grateful for the and show them love/support every chance you get. They won’t be around forever.
- Not Santa Claus or M&Ms that can walk and talk – but … Stupid people – they do exist! 🙂
- Don’t let misunderstandings fester. Work it out.
- Take care of your body. Do what the doctor says. Eat Well. Exercise.
- Learn something new.
- Expect miracles.
- Be you! Find out your life purpose and pursue it.
- Invest in friendships that matter.
- Practice Sabbath. Rest and reflect. Enter God’s presence. Quiet your spirit so that you can hear His Spirit.
- Face fears. Facing down fears gives you super powers!
- “No” is not a bad word!
- Pay attention to your money. Manage your debt and be intentional about your giving.
- Love Jesus more this year that you did last year.
- If you’re married, your spouse is your true ‘linkedin’ partner. Walk instep. Trust. Adore. Be grateful.
OK 50 — Let’s do this!!
but just as it is written,“Things which eye has not seen and ear has not heard,And which have not entered the heart of man,All that God has prepared for those who love Him.”
1 Corinthians 2:9