It makes my heart heavy to see believers separated over the world’s political stances.
We, who are Christ followers, have only one King and Ruler. He’s neither Democrat nor is He Republican – He is Holy, Righteous, Unchanging! He Is All!We have pledged allegiance to Him and everything that we need comes from His hand! We are His children and citizens of His kingdom!
If we believe that we are citizens of heaven, then we should carry ourselves in a way that reflects that high honor. What does that look like? Speaking and acting like sons and daughters of the most high!
- It looks like exhibiting love and grace and speaking His Word in a way that reflect that we KNOW it. Living in a way that reflects our contentment in all things because we KNOW that He is in control of every situation or difficulty.
- Being overjoyed when someone comes to know and except the truth of The Gospel.
- Not fretting over whats happening in the world today or keeping our minds on the things of this world , but looking with hope toward His return.
- Caring for others, especially those in the Body of Christ.
- Extending love and grace that the world cannot understand.
- Praying daily that His will be done AND when He carries out His will rejoicing in it whether it is what we desired or not!
We belong to Him! Let’s not let this world or the enemy make us believe something else!
Philippians 3:20 But our citizenship is in heaven…