It’s my Birthday! God has allowed me to see another year! I Am Grateful!
My gift to you is to share 15 things I learned (or learned again) in 2015.
- I’m not responsible for anyone’s actions but my own.
- Better to preserve a relationship than to hold on to my right to be right.
- Failures are not optional; they WILL happen. Learn from them and move on.
- Be intentionally thankful for your family members. Show them you love them every chance you get.
- Stupid people – they do exist! 🙂
- If you have a misunderstanding of any kind, have the courage to address it. Don’t whisper behind someone’s back; don’t avoid conflict just say what you need to say.
- Always be learning something new. Read a book outside of your field; take a class; go to a seminar; etc.
- Expect miracles.
- Don’t be anything other than what God created you to be.
- Invest in relationships that matter.
- Practice Sabbath. Rest and reflect. Enjoy His presence. Quiet your spirit.
- Speak truth.
- Face fears. Facing down fears gives you super powers!
- “No” is not a bad word!
- Pay attention to your money. Manage your debt and be intentional about your giving.
I love Jesus more this year than last year – and I’m expecting this, my 48th year, to be my best year yet!
but just as it is written,“Things which eye has not seen and ear has not heard,And which have not entered the heart of man,All that God has prepared for those who love Him.”
1 Corinthians 2:9